Saturday, January 22, 2011
Each My Creations Banner includes 8 white chipboard pennants (7" x 6") and 7 jump rings to attach them all together. They're only $5.95. There are so many possibilities for these banners. I'm going to make another banner for Valentine's Day. I'll share pictures when it's completed.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
1) Here is how I used a 4" and an 8" flap to expand my layout. I started with a 12" x 12" layout and designed it so that it could be cut horizontally 4" from the top, leaving a 4x12 piece and an 8x12 piece. I then inserted them into the corresponding flap. The opening is just above that long white adhesive strip.
5) The textured area is the adhesive.
6) I attached the top 4" flap to the back-top of the 12x12 base page at the opening of the page protector. This hides the adhesive strip but still allows another scrapbook layout to be inserted in the other side of the sheet protector.
7) I have a little trick for attaching the bottom flap. I trimmed the small excess plastic right up close to the textured adhesive. This makes the adhesive the least viewable after its attached.
8) Attach the adhesive right to the front of the bottom part of the 12x12 sheet protector. The visibility is pretty minimal in my opinion.
9) The opening of the 8" flap is right where my fingers are. This way the flap opening is in the fold when the flap is closed in my scrapbook and items cannot fall out. 10) Voila!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Welcome to our Inspirations Blog Hop! We will be featuring products currently offered in our January Inspiration Brochure. If you have come here from Neely's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.
This 4-1/2" square card is from Wishes: Fancy Four, and features the all new Wings paper collection (X7135B) and A Game stamp set (A1113). The adorable black button brads and striped ribbon are from the new black Mini Medley Accents collection (Z1393). Inks used are Vinyard Berry and Black.
Now "Hop" on over to Xellina's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some "Inspiration-al" great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! These products are available at a discount through the month of January! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get these products!
Warm Winter Wishes,
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Today, my family helped put away all the holiday decorations. I must admit I feel relieved when the "universe" is put back in order. Here is something you may not know about me...I never change my furniture around. If you come to my house in 10 years it will probably look the same as it does now (well, I hope not actually because I need new carpet and family room couches before then). But I like things the way they are. I hate buying a new purse or wallet.
Okay, I don't know how this post got off on new purses, but I sincerely wish you all a blessed new year!