What’s been on your CTMH wishlist for a while? Is it the stamp pad organizer? Or maybe it’s the rolling carryall. How would you like to get both of these products at 25% off retail price? (That’s a savings of nearly $50!)
Here’s how it works:
- Complete 50, 12” x 12” scrapbook pages in 10 months (Feb. thru Nov. 2010). That’s an average of five per month.
- Artwork must be created using mostly CTMH products. Stamping is highly encouraged. Photos and journaling are required.
- Participants can attend a free Catch Up Crop Day to be held May 15th and October 23rd.
- You will receive 25%-off the regular retail price of any one CTMH product when you have completed 25 pages by June 30th and 25 pages by December 1st. You must redeem your prize within 30 days.
- You can show me your pages as you complete them or show them to me all at once. But to encourage you to keep your pace, if you show me five completed pages by the 10th day of each month, you will be entered into a drawing for free stuff which may include sheet protectors, paper, or embellishments.
- If you don’t live locally, you can still participate via email. Just email me photos of your completed pages.
- Registration is free. Contact me by February 20, 2010 to join the fun.