Saturday, July 2, 2011

Amerian Celebration - July Stamp of the Month

I love when a new month starts and I can share with you the newest Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart.  This stamp set is just in time for those 4th of July picnics.  This set and the Fanfare paper pack were MFEO (Made For Each Other). 

To create my flag in red, white & blue I stamped the flag image once in Cranberry ink, and I stamped the same flag image a second time in Pacifica ink.  Then I cut out the rectangle with the star from the blue image and placed it directly over the top of the red rectangle.  Ta-da!  I achieved that rustic look by stamping the Cranberry flag in 2nd Generation ink.  See my post below if you need a refresher on G2 stamping.

I hope you all have a safe and cool 4th of July, full of wonderful memories to celebrate and cherish.

No comments: