Monday, August 8, 2011

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

That's me, ready to show hundreds of enthusiastic Close To My Heart consultants creative ways to use the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge which was revealed at our national convention at the Disneyland Hotel last month. In the Spring I was selected along with 27 other creative women to teach classes on the new products launched in the 2011 Fall/Winter Idea Book. I've known about this exciting new product for months, but was sworn to secrecy. I'm so glad the word is finally out, because it's too good to keep to myself.

I'll be sharing some of my creations in future posts, so check back often. If you would like to subscribe by email, fill in the box to the right so you don't miss anything.

Have a memorable day,

Sheila
Posted by Picasa

No comments: