Friday, November 4, 2011

Finally, The Camping Layouts

I'm a little behind in my scrapbooking, okay almost two years behind.  I had so much fun creating these four layouts of my men on their annual "boys camp" as my littlest man calls it (he's 4 in these pics).  The paper is Back Country from Close To My Heart and I'm sad to say it is no longer available.  I sure hope there's another awesome outdoorsy paper collection in the upcoming Spring Summer Idea Book, due out in February 2012.  As you'll notice in the layouts below, I haven't journaled yet, so technically I'm not done; but I wanted to share them with you.  I used a few different Cricut cartridges along with the Bank Country Stickease for embellishments.  Enjoy...






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Casandra said...

I love these. You did a fabulous job on them. Makes me think I need to dig my hoarded Back Country out and play. :)

Pam Thorn said...

Sheila,

Thanks for all the wonderful papercrafting art that you share with us. Follow this link to see that I've picked you to receive an award, and to get the details.

http://pjayscorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-great-surprise.html