Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Studio J-Poloosa

I like to work with Studio J (On Line "Digital" scrapbooking from Close To My Heart) when I'm catching up on movies on the DVR.  All I need is my laptop; no card table, no Ott light, no adhesive, paper trimmer, box of photos...you get the picture. I'm at least two years behind in archiving my memories, so I decided to do all of my 2010 photos using Studio J, and I made quite a dent last month when I created these pages:

This is a "members only" paper kit that is themed around tools and building, perfect for those masculine layouts.  In addition to members only paper kits, there are members only patterns as well.  If you're interested in a Studio J membership, contact me.  There are additional perks like free shipping and page protectors.
Notice the stitching around the title in this layout. No blood was shed in creating this stitching. LOL  In Studio J, there are options for stitched hearts, circles, and squares.  You can even zig-zag.  LOVE IT!


One of my favorite things about Studio J is the ability to click and drag my photos into the photo wells and watch them resize to fit the space, whether its 2x2 or 8x10.  I don't have to worry about cropping photos.  This feature is great for deleting people out of a shot too.  Another great thing is nothing is crooked, unless it's supposed to be.

Another favorite thing about Studio J is how easy it is to make these collage-type layouts.  I was able tell the story of our trip to Disneyland with one layout.  This wasn't our first trip to the happiest place on earth, so I didn't feel like it was necessary to scrapbook every single moment.  But if I wanted to I could with Studio J.  Oh and notice the captions right on top of the photos, I like that too.

I've already got a few more layouts in my Studio J cue.  My goal is to cue up 4-10 layouts a month and then place my order.  If you'd like a personal demo of Studio J, let me know.

Have a memorable day,

Sheila

1 comment:

Jimmy Choo Handbags Outlet said...

Your Surpasses Professional are usually easily starting to be standard intended for audio broadcasters, as well as its easy to notice why. The details you will have the ability to identify throughout the Masters is usually exceptional and you simply most likely do not need to remain an audiophile to make note of it. One among definitely the compact disks to find out headphones out with will be Love through the Beatles due to its makeup, different kinds, exceptional by using music and much more. This project strikes virtually any target accessible, hence it's actually the best to begin with examination. It has challenging accurately dedicated to key phrases exactly how nicely any Is better than Seasoned control this unique recording, in addition to legitimately almost everything Things i am gotten to function through all of them.

Fixing and repairing stuff claimed this particular regarding Bests Business, however its more true concerning Surpasses Expert Sac Hermès. If you ever close the eyes, it is easy to visualize which you happen to be hearing a designer inside the business because they put down any path for the first time. You will have go for appears to be, resources together with particulars that you by no means found in advance of, also regarding audio we've noticed hundreds of periods. These kind of earphones include an awesome working experience, that is what exactly they will conduct whenever an individual pay attention to your best tunes. That it is including observing the big game upon Blu Jimmy soon after seeing them regarding DVD once or twice. Absolutely yes, you may be exceptional same, however there is much more to understand sac à main Hermes.