A few of my favorite things about Studio J -
- No cropping of photos, just click and drag to a photo well. The program sizes it for me.
- Use paper kits that are no longer available for purchase.
- Resize My Stickease to be large or small, and use the same image multiple times.
- Tombow adhesive never runs out since I don't need it for online scrapbooking.
- Accessories and ribbon are available in a wide variety of colors.
- Can change the color of patterned paper to fit my needs.
- Pay nothing until I purchase completed layouts.
- Free layouts in October!
October is the month to save on Studio J® layouts. In this special promotion, when you buy 9 Studio J layouts, you’ll get another custom-printed layout for free! It’s the perfect opportunity to try this fast and easy online software for the first time. The discount is automatically applied to your cart when you order 10 or more layouts. You can get up to 4 free layouts with this fantastic promotion! So what are you waiting for? Start your online scrapbooking today!
Visit Studio J to place a qualifying order and get your free layout—only in October!
*Taxes and shipping/handling may apply. Offer good during above-specified dates, while supplies last.
Here are a few Studio J Layouts from my collection:
|This Zippidee paper is no longer available for purchase but it's available in Studio J, and it's perfect for my 2011 Convention photos taken at the Disneyland Resort.|
|This Wonderland paper is no longer available for purchase, but I was able to use it Studio J for our snowmobiling vacation.|
|This is an exclusive paper kit available only in Studio J. The cupcake print and banner are very hip.|