Here's a cute gift bag you can make for a teacher or special friend for Thanksgiving using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I filled the bag with candy corn and yummy chocolate popcorn I found in the candy aisle at Walmart. I really want to make these pumpkin snickerdoodles for the next one.
Here are the dimensions, supplies and assembly instructions:
· Chocolate Bag – 6 ½” Gift Bag [font layer + shift < 3 >]
· Chocolate Body* – 4” Scalloped Oval [fourth row, second from left]
· Desert Sand Collar* – 2 ¾” Scalloped Oval [fourth row, second from left]
· Chocolate Head* – 3” Egg [fourth row, fourth from right]
· White Daisy Eyes – cut 2, ½” Ovals [second row, second from left]
· Goldrush Beak – 1” Banner [third row, second from right]
· Cranberry Waddle – 1 ½” Uneven Heart [bottom row, second from right + Shift]
· Honey Feet – cut 2, 1” Skinny Heart [second row, fourth from right + Shift]
· Feathers – One in each color, 1 ¾” Skinny Oval [top row, second from left] Suggestions: Barn Red, Smokey Plum, New England Ivy, Honey, Autumn Terracota.
· 2 black Bigger Brads
· 6” Baker’s Twine
· Liquid Glass, or other adhesive (I like this because it dries quickly)
· Piercing Tool
· Chocolate Ink
Sponge (*) pieces in Chocolate Ink. Assemble turkey using Liquid Glass or similar adhesive. Cut about 1/2" off bottom of Turkey body before attaching to the assembled gift bag, otherwise he won't sit up.