Monday, June 10, 2013

June Scrapbook Layouts featuring Surf's Up

We created these fun, summery pages at this month's playgroup using Surf's Up workshop on the go (G1059) from Close To My Heart.  I can hardly wait to fill them with pictures. A big shout out to Nicole Norris for sharing her designs.


Left page
Left page detail.  Sunburst created with Patterned Pennants stamp set (D1534)
Right page
Right page detail. Layer My Stickease (X7168B) with pennants and scalloped circles.
 Wood buttons(Z1837) and  Bakers Twine (Z1702) add the perfect touches.

Left Page
Left page detail.  These pinwheels from the Surf's Up assortment (Z1841)
are included in the workshop kit.  So cute!

Right Page

 

Left page

Left page details.  More My Stickease and paper pennants add style.
Right Page

Right page detail.  Add My Stickeas to a cardstock mat and apply to the layout with 3D foam tape.


Have a memorable day,
Sheila


No comments: