Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Close To My Heart Artbooking Mini Book with Dream Pop


As promised in my newsletter, here are pics of my recently completed minibook I created using Close To My Heart's newest Cricut cartridge, ARTBOOKING.  The Cricut Craftroom software made cutting all the pieces a lot easier to manage.  I used the Dream Pop paper kit which was the promotion during National Scrapbooking Month last May.  I also added a few extra colors of cardstock and inks: Juniper, Creme Brulee, Outdoor Denim, New England Ivy, Whisper, and Colonial White.  The pattern was provided by CTMH at Convention.  I used Distressed Backgrounds stamp set (D1544), but you could also use Geometric Backgrounds (D1559).  Add a little washi tape and bakers twine, and voila!  I love how it turned out.  Now to fill it with photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Have a memorable day,
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

No comments: