Monday, September 29, 2014

October Playdate - Pathfinding

It's officially Fall, even though temperatures may feel like summer where you live. That means it's time to get creative with Pathfinding.  This month we will be creating three two-page layouts using this festive, fall paper packet.

I live in Arizona, so I don't exactly appreciate four seasons like the rest of the world.  Can you see how I altered the stamped image in this layout?
















Items needed
G1082 Pathfinding Workshop Kit
X1786C Pathfinding Complements - chipboard
1 extra sheet of Colonial White cardstock


Have a memorable day,
Sheila

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful and well thought out. Love it and will recomend it to my friends.

Sheila Wilkerson said...

Thank you Aggie. Your kind words are appreciated.

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

Hi Sheila, I'm a fellow CTMH consultant was looking for your email address so I could ask you a couple questions. If you could email me at papermemories4u (at) yahoo dot com I would appreciate it. Thanks Dana