Monday, August 3, 2015

CTMH Teaser - Zoe Collection


I can't reveal all the contents from the new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations book just yet - it goes live September 1, 2015 - but I can share a couple of new items with you.

The Zoe collection is one of my favorites. I love the playful attitude of this paper kit, and it is perfect for boys or girls!
Zoe Workshop on the Go. Item #G1096

Zoe B&T paper. Also includes 6-12"x12" sheets of cardstock (not shown)
in Glacier, Slate, White Daisy and Sorbet. Paper Packet Item #X7197B

The Complements have been redesigned and now include 2-6"x6" sticker sheets,
1 assorted Kraft die-cuts (not all shown), and 1 assorted vellum die-cuts (not all shown).
Zoe Complements Item #X1797C
Workshop of the Go main layout.

Workshop on the Go additional layout.


Check back on August 5th for the Zoe paper collection blog hop to see what other's have created with this versatile collection.

Have a memorable day,
Sheila

No comments: