Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 years of Stamping


My daughter's birthday is coming up, and I created these party invitations using a new stamp set I got for FREE from Close To My Heart. Although this is a birthday invitation, the stamp set is virsatile enough to use for just about any celebration.


CTMH has been a leader in the craft stamping business for 25 years, and they're giving away a custom designed stamp set to commemorate the occassion. You can get your "Let The Good Times Roll" stamp set free when you purchase any two My Acrylix stamp sets. This offer is available through February 28th.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute invitation. Now, when are we going to read the juicy, deep thoughts of Sheila? :)

Anonymous said...

That is so interesting that Marilyn said that. I was just thinking that I would like to read your deepest thoughts! Just kidding! Love the invitation. I get such great ideas from this blog. Keep it up.

Sheila Wilkerson said...

You girls will just have to stay tuned. :o> Thanks for posting, it's nice to know someone actually looks here.