Monday, November 30, 2015

CTMH White Pines Picture My Life Cards

Picture My Life (PML) cards are not just for pocket scrapbooking...

The PML cards make documenting any event so quick and easy, 

but they're not just for scrapbooking. 

It's okay to chop 'em up - yep, I said chop 'em up - and apply them to 
traditional scrapbook layouts or on greeting cards, as I've done here.


Each PML kit comes with 20 - 4" x 6" cards and 36 - 3" x 4" cards for only $8.95.  



I added gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985) and matching bow from the
gold Fundamental Assortments (Z3105)

I added a splash of color by splattering some watercolor paint (Z3132)

I applied Fern Thick Twine (Z3093) with a couple of mini staples (Z2027)

Did you notice the scalloped shimmer trim on the "joy to the world" card? You can get that scallop punch at a 25% discount this week only!  You can also stock up on envelopes during the CYBER WEEK SALE. I'm adding those to my list!

Have a memorable day,
Sheila




No comments: