Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Telling the Story

I'm pretty sure I've posted the photos in this layout here on my blog before. Last night I finally took out those photos from my photo organizer and recreated the story in this two-page layout. These are my two youngest children who found an empty box in our backyard last fall and had a blast with the styrofoam packing blocks.


I used two different stamp sets to create the word SNOW (above). I stamped the large letters using my new favorite alphabet stamp, Posterboard, then I stamped the corresponding smaller letters inside the large letters. I used 3D foam tape to add more dimension to the title.

One more plug for another favorite stamp set, Save The Date (below). I keep this stamp set handy at all times because it allows me to add the date to any project so quickly.



Items used, CTMH unless otherwise noted:
White Daisy Cardstock
Creative Basics - Animal Cookies printed paper
Dimensional Elements - Flurry (chipboard snowflakes)
Create A Shade Pearl paint (on snowflakes)
Snowflake brads (not ctmh)
Scalloped circle punch (Marvy Uchida)
Tulip Exclusive Inks marker & stamp pad
Posterboard Alphabet stamp set
Sans Alphabet stamp set
Save The Date stamp set
Personalized name stamps
Black Pen

No comments: