Tuesday, August 12, 2014

More Picture My Life Artwork

I've been playing with Picture My Life cards again creating quick and easy greeting cards.  This is from the Avonlea collection.

Here's what I started with:
The stamp set shown is Sweet As Sugar (D1615). It is one of ten exclusive stamp sets that are available to order at a discount when you host a party with sales of $150.  [If you're like me, sometimes I am my own party because I have a big wish list.]

I trimmed a little off the sides of the cards and rounded the corners, then added a bit of Slate and Colonial White cardstock.  Can you see how the PML cards became the greeting card?

Tada!

There are 13 Picture My Life kits to chose from, and during the month of August CTMH is offering a special on pocket memory protectors.  Click here to see more information in a previous post.


Have a memorable day,
Sheila