Saturday, August 9, 2014

What A Hoot Artwork - Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month

4 x 6 card
The more artwork I see for the What A Hoot stamp set, the more I'm glad I purchased the set for my own use.  I made this cute card (if I do say so myself) using paper piecing to achieve the varied look of the owl. I stamped the image on two different pieces of paper and then cut the pieces and glued them together.  I'm so glad "line-work" is trending now too.

The paper used is from the Scaredy Cat collection (Item X7185B). I also pulled in the Thistle (purple) paper from the Basics Paper Fundamentals collection (Item Z2033).  Additional cardstock colors include White Daisy, Black, Slate, and Honey. The card template is Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1, Pattern 21.  Can you guess what new product was used for the eyes?

This stamp set is available through the end of August for $17.95, or for $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase.

Have a memorable day,
Sheila



No comments: